Monday, July 14, 2014

Ready, Set, Goal !


DAY TWO - 60 DAY CHALLENGE

Get your Plexus goals for the next 30 days, the next 3 months, the next year. Right now.
I think it’s a bit early for the challenge to be this tough but as an Ambassador that is only on Day 6 “of the biz” it is really hard to come up with specific goals but I’ll do my best. I don’t want to do the vague “New Year Resolution…pick a number” kinda goals but a legitimate and very attainable ones. Hmmm

Here goes…


In 30 days (Well…32), I will be hosting my Coming Out and Merchandise Launch Party on August 15th, so I am using this as my goal day.    
I would love to have 100 unique visitors to my blog. Of those, I would like 25 to be local and interested in attending THE event of the Year to see what my journey in Plexus has brought thus far. We will be sipping the shakes and drinking “the drinks”; looking at new tshirt designs and giving away goodies. I would like to have a Plexus and Be Plexy display fully stocked and ready to represent a brand within a brand at Simply Lyla’s Boutique. I would also like to show a reduction of numbers in inches and pounds. I won’t throw specific numbers lost into the mix because, let’s face it… for as long as I’ve been doing absolutely nothing, ANYTHING will be a welcomed result; in 30 days, 3 months or in 1 year. I would also love to “Sip and Sign” 2 people to join me as Ambassadors at my event; bringing me to Senior Ambassador.

In 3 months, it will be mid-October. I would love to have enough numbers lost (in inches or in pounds, I’m not picky) that people will be able to see a measurable difference in my frame and I begin to gain some of that confidence to wear colorful horizontal stripes. I want less round in my rounded face and I may even buy a super cute costume to wear for Halloween. Not the “once a year excuse to be a hoochie kinda costume” but something that may show a little leg (okay, I would be happy with a little ankle) and something that needs a really great pair shoes to accessorize it. My anniversary is October 30th. No judging. It was a product of timing and not something we planned because it was “Day of the Dead.” My husband’s birthday is also in October; the 27th, so looking great on his arm to any restaurant would be a fabulous achievement as well.
Beginning in September, I will be hosting weekly “Sip and Sees” on Tuesday nights. My friend and upline, Heather and I, will also host twice weekly “Be Plexy” check ins. Similar to the Weight Watchers meetings, we will meet Monday mornings at 11am and Thursday evenings at 7pm. It will be a great time to weigh in, order product, ask questions, get more information, bring friends, and fellowship for an hour a week; providing the social interaction that makes everything better. Be Plexy meetings will be open to my preferred customers as well as Ambassadors and their customers as well.

Also within those 90 days, it is my hope to have “sipped and signed” 20 Ambassadors; standing up and slimming down together as part of Team Be Plexy.

In one year, I hope to be a few sizes slimmer or at least looking like it. I want to have at least TWO very colorful Kate Spade outfits in my closet; maybe even showing a little leg. And of course there will be fabulous shoes; looking nothing like my gomto cowboy boots, to accompany them. It is a lofty goal but one that I am certain to achieve. The level of Senior Gold Ambassador is 50 Ambassadors on my team. Can you imagine it? 50 of us on Team Be Plexy; living healthier lives that also help others to do the same. Our Be Plexy Collection will be all the rage. (Yes, I’m certain that people still say that). We will be successful because we will do it together. The Ambassadors as part of Be Plexy will do more than attend trainings together but get together monthly for Faith, Fitness, and Fun. “Although one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12

Several scriptures that I look to when setting goals:

“But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.”             1 Chronicles 15:7

“May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”      Psalm 20:4

“Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”     Matthew 17:20

And my personal favorites…. Yes, Paul said them. 
J
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.”    Romans 12:2

“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.”      Philippians 4:8

“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”      Philippians 3:13-14

The last scripture could not be more appropriately put: “I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it but… press on toward the goal to win the prize.”  I wouldn’t dream of pretending to know what I am doing or what comes next but I can’t imagine 
pressing on towards the goal for ANY prize without friends beside me.
What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment